Wednesday 9 November 2011

dady teaching daughter

One day while I was sitting in the
living room my daughter came in from school. "Daddy, can I ask you a question?" "Sure sweetheart" "You promise you won"t get mad at me for
asking?" "Why would I get mad?" "Because it"s about sex" "Wouldn"t it be better if you talked to your
mother about that?" "I tried to but she say"s I"m to young to know, I
don"t think I"m to young, so will you tell me?" "Well I guess I can, what do want to know?" As I sat there waiting to hear what she was
going to ask I couldn"t help but notice how
grown up she looked. She was starting to fill out
in all the right places. Her breasts were still quit
small but looked firm and her small nipples stuck
out through her blouse. She had a nice little round ass that wiggled as she walked and her legs
were long, slender and shapely. "Well, we"ve been having sex education classes
at school and they won"t explain certain things
about sex." "So what do you want to know?" "Umm, My first question is how does a women
know when she"s horny?" " I guess the same way a man knows when he"s
horny, his private part starts throbbing" "Oh daddy, you can call it by its name. I know it"s
called a cock and a woman’s is called a pussy,
after all I am in sex Ed" "Ok, when his cock gets hard and starts
throbbing. The same thing goes for a woman, her
pussy starts to throb" "So if my pussy starts throbbing it means I"m
horny?" " I guess" Hearing her ask that question made my cock
come to life. Was she saying that she"s starting to
get curious about sex herself? No it couldn"t be
she"s to young I told myself. But the thought of it
started my blood pumping through my body. "So what do you do if you feel that way?" she
asked "Men and women have sex, in other words they
fuck, or they play with each other till they reach
an orgasm" "What do you mean play with each other?" " Just what I said, They touch and fondle each
others naked bodies, especially the cock and
pussy" " You mean a woman can have and orgasm just
by having a man touch or play with her pussy?" "Sure, all it takes is for a man to play with her
pussy till she cum"s" By now my cock was rock hard and I hoped she
couldn"t see the bulge in my pants. I couldn"t
believe my little girl was making me horny with
all this talk. Plus it didn"t help matters much when
she shifted her body and her dress rode up
exposing her thighs. "That will do for now daddy, I have to do my
other homework. Can we talk again in the
morning after mom goes to work?" "Sure anytime" After she went to her bedroom I made a dash to
the bathroom to relieve myself. My wife works
days and leaves for work around 4:00am. The
next morning after she left I laid there in bed
thinking about the things my daughter had ask
me and wondering what she would ask next. All of a sudden I heard a knock on our bedroom
door. "Daddy are you awake?" "Yes, what do you need?" "Can I lay here beside you and we can talk some
more?" I wasn"t sure what to say one part of me
wanted to say NO but the other wanted to feel
her body lying beside me. She had on her little
teddy pajamas, and she looked so inviting
standing there. I thought, "what could it hurt,
after all she"s my daughter and she just wants to ask questions because she"s curious". "I guess it would be okay" With that she walked around and crawled in the
bed and then slid over and snuggled up beside
me. The feel of her warm body next to mine, it
felt wonderful. "Daddy, doe"s it feel good to have an orgasm?" "Yes, it feels great" "You told me yesterday a woman is horny if her
pussy starts throbbing and that a woman would
have an orgasm if a man touched and played
with it, Right? " "Yea" "Well mines throbbing and I want you to play
with it and give me an orgasm" Before I knew it she put her one leg over me and
started to hump against my leg. The feel of this
made me want to roll her over and stick my now
hard cock in her tight little pussy. "Are you sure you want me to?" "Yes, I"ve been thinking about it all night, And I
want to feel your hand between my legs rubbing
my pussy, I want to have an orgasm" She was lying on my shoulder so I slid my hand
down over her back to her firm little ass. It felt so
wonderful to touch her. I then slowly pull her
teddy up and ran my hand down. I wasn"t
surprised to find she didn"t have any panties on,
after all she came wanting to be touched. She spread her legs wide as she felt my hand come
closer and closer to her forbidden garden. I could feel the heat rising from her sweet little
pussy. As my hand slipped between her legs I
couldn"t believe how wet she was. She still
didn"t have any pubic hair and her juices were all
over her inner thighs and her pussy was so
creamy wet, I had never felt a pussy as wet as hers. Then my fingers touched her wet pussy lips and I
heard her moan with delight. I slowly began to
lightly rub the outer lips; they became swollen
and parted as I played with them. I slid a finger
between them and started to play with her clit,
lightly touching it just enough for her to feel. As I did this I noticed her breathing heavier and
moaning louder, her eyes were closed and her
head was tilted back. I just lay there and continued to rub her pussy.
With my other hand I reached out and ran it
lightly over her small breast, as I did this she lifted
her little ass giving my fingers more access to her
love hole. Now my finger was just inside her hole
but I didn"t want it to go to far in, after all she was still a virgin and I didn"t want to pop her
cherry. I started to move my finger back and forth
between the lips of her pussy; it was making a
sucking sound as I did. Then I felt her little body
start to tighten and she began to quiver. I knew
she was getting close to having her first orgasm
so I began to move my finger faster and faster. Then she started to shake and I heard her let out
a gasp as she pushed her little ass up forcing my
finger to penetrate deep inside of her pussy, she
moaned and her body shuddered as she
climaxed. I lay there with my finger still inside
her wet little hole while she caught her breath. "OH DADDY, that was wonderful" "I"m glad you enjoyed it" We laid there for awhile holding each other. I
couldn"t believe what I had just done, I knew it
was wrong but the temptation was too strong.
After a few minutes she looked up at me and
asked, "Did your cock get hard while you played with
me?" "Yes" "Is it still hard?" "Yes" "Can I feel how hard it is? I want to see what a
cock feels like" I thought for a minute, then agreed, she slowly
ran her hand down over my chest and belly.
Then I felt her hand slip into my underwear and
touch my still hard cock. She began to rub her
hand up and down it as though she was petting
a dog. Each time she stroked it, her hand would touch my balls. Then she wrapped her hand
around it and began to slide it up and down its
long shaft. "Its so big daddy, I can hardly put my hand
around it. Can I see what it looks like, Please?" I reached down under the covers and slid my
underwear down, then I told her to pull the
covers off. She uncovered me and gasped as she
looked down at her first cock. Her hand once
again wrapped around it and she started to
touch the head of it, I let out a low moan. "Does that feel good?" "Ummmmm" "I want to make you cum daddy, I want to
watch your cock squirt cum" So she began to jack me off. For someone who
had never even seen a cock let alone jacked one
off, she seemed to be a pro at it. As horny as I
was it didn"t take long till I shot my load. She
watched with amazement as my cum squirted
out and over my belly. Afterwards we got up and she went back to her room to get ready for
school and I took a shower. After school that day she came in and I asked
how school was. She told me that it was okay. I
then asked her if she learned anything new in
sex Ed? "Today we discussed Oral sex between a man
and a women. They said it was taboo" "That depends,” I said "What do you mean?" "Well some people think its taboo but others
enjoy having oral sex" "Do you and mom have oral sex?" "Yes we do, we both enjoy the feel of it. It can be
a wonderful experience if it’s done right" "Can you teach me daddy?" Hearing her ask me that sent chills down my
spine as I took her by the hand and led her over
to the couch. I then sat her down on the couch
and knelt down in front of her. I reached up
under her skirt and pulled her panties down and
off. Then I propped her legs up on the edge of the
couch. I looked down between them at her
exposed virgin pussy; I could see the creamy
white juices flowing from it. I lowered my face
between her legs and started to kiss her inner
thighs. I slowly made my way down to her waiting pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned
as my tongue touched her outer lips. I lightly ran my tongue up and down her tiny slit
and over her now swollen clit. As I did she
became more excited and she spread her legs
even further apart letting me lick her deeper. I
looked down and saw her little bud sticking out
from under its hood so I touched my tongue to it; she let out a gasp. Her juices were flowing like
mad by now and were running down the crack
of her ass so I ran my tongue up her crack licking
up the juices. The juices from her virgin pussy tasted so sweet
and my face was now covered with it. As I
continued to lick her she began to move her
pussy up and down and moan. I then moved my
tongue down to her little love hole and slid it in
as far as I could. I began to wiggle my tongue around inside of her hole, this drove her wild and
I felt her hands clasp behind my head as she
pulled my face tight into her pussy. I could tell she was fixing to climax so I put my
mouth over her entire pussy and began to suck
as I tongue fucked her. Then she raised her little
ass and her whole body began to buck and
shake as she let go with a powerful orgasm. I
then sat back up and just watched her sitting there quivering. I looked down at her pussy and
I could see her cum oozing from her little love
hole. I just had to taste her cum some more so I
leaned back over and licked the cum from her
pussy. After she calmed down I stood up and unzipped
my pants and pulled them down letting my rock
hard cock free. I got on the couch and straddled
her so that my cock was even with her mouth. I
started to jack myself off in front of her while she
watched. Then I ran my cock across her warm moist lips, as I did she parted her lips and I
slipped the head of my cock into her waiting
mouth. I felt her tongue slide over the head of my cock
as she sucked it. My balls were tight and aching
by now and I knew it wouldn"t take much to
make me cum. I took her one hand and placed
them on my balls and she began to play with
them as she continued to suck my cock. The feel of this drove me over the edge and I exploded
shooting my cum deep into her throat. She
sucked even harder draining me of all my cum. For the rest of the day I thought about what we
had done and I had to stop what I was doing a
go relieve myself. As I laid there in bed that night
thinking, I decided that in the morning I was
going to take my daughter and make her a
woman. I kept thinking about her tender body and how it would feel to slip my cock in and fuck
her little pussy. In the morning as my wife got ready for work I
laid there playing with my cock. I knew what I
was about to do was wrong but I didn"t care all I
want was to fuck my little girl. I listened as she
left the house and drove off. I got up and put on
nothing but my robe. I made my way down the hall to my daughter’s room; I stepped in and
closed the door. The dawn was just starting to break and the
morning light shined through her window. I
stood there looking upon her beautiful body
lying there on the bed. She was wearing only her
pajama top. Through the thin material I could see
she didn"t have a bra on and I could see her nipples poking up. I then looked down at her
slender legs, they were slightly parted and I
noticed that she wasn"t wearing any panties,
this made me want her even more. I walked over to the foot of her bed and gently
parted her legs till she was spread eagle. I then
slowly knelt down on the bed between them. Still
sleeping I reached up and undid the buttons of
her pajama top and opened in up revealing her
small firm breasts. I was amazed at how big her nipples were for a girl of her age. Quietly I leaned
over and licked my tongue across one of her
nipples, then across the other one. I heard her moan as I licked them. Then I took
and started to lightly suck on them and as I did
she started to moan. Slowly I began to lightly kiss
a path down over her belly to her sweet little
pussy. As I reached her slit I noticed that her
pussy lips were open wide and her tiny love button was sticking out. I started to lick my
tongue up and down over her swollen clit. Her breathing became heavy and I knew she
was aroused. I looked up and saw she was
awake now. I sat back up and she watched as I
undid my robe and removed it. My cock was
rock hard and she just laid there looking at it. "What are you doing daddy?" "I"m going to give you your last lesson in sex
education" "What’s that?" "Daddy’s going to fuck your little pussy" I then lowered myself between her legs, and as
the head of my cock entered her little hole she
gasped. Her pussy was tight so I only inched a
little at a time into her, stopping every now and
then so that her pussy could adjust to its size.
Soon I had my cock fully embedded in her pussy. I just laid there letting her pussy become
accustom to it. "Oh daddy, it feels so big and so gooood" Then as I started to slowly withdraw it she cried,
"No daddy, please don"t take it out, keep it in
me". I told her to just relax and let me take care of
everything. I slowly started to slide my cock in
and out of her throbbing pussy. I could feel her pussy contracting hard around
my cock and she began to moan with delight. So
I started pumping her a little faster. I knew if I
kept this up I would lose control and explode so I
slid my cock all the way in and just held it their
hoping my cock would settle down. By now she was so aroused that she started to wiggle her
pussy around on my cock trying to get me to
fuck her more. It felt so wonderful that I just let her wiggle all
she wanted. It must have felt good to her too
because she started going wild bucking her
pussy hard on my cock. She was panting hard by
now and I knew she was on the verge of having
and orgasm, so I began ramming my cock in and out of her. She wrapped her arms around me and lifted her
legs in the air as I fucked her hard. Then I felt her
whole body shake and I knew she was
cumming this drove me crazy and I exploded
sending my cum deep inside of her pussy. As she
felt my cum squirting into her she let out a cry and had another orgasm. Afterwards we lay there with my cock still inside
her pussy. Finally I got up and went out to the
kitchen and made us breakfast. After doing the
dish"s I went into the bathroom in our room and
took a shower. When I walked out of the
bathroom I found my daughter lying on the bed naked with her legs spread wide. "Come FUCK me again daddy, I want to feel that
big cock of yours inside me again" I dropped the towel that was around my waist
and walked over to the bed and lay down beside
her. She reached out and put her hand around
my cock and started to play with it, then she
went down and took it into her mouth and
sucked on it. It didn"t take long till my cock was hard again. I reached out and took her in my arms and pulled
her on top of me. I positioned her on her knees
straddling my cock, and then I took my cock and
guided it into her hot pussy. Being the first time
she ever rode a man she was kind of awkward,
but she soon caught on and began to ride my cock hard. I watched as she closed her eyes and started to
moan with delight at the feel of my cock going
deep in her tiny pussy. I leaned forward a sucked
on her breast; this made her ride me even faster.
I laid back and watched her as she slid her pussy
up and down the long hard shaft of my cock. Her love juices were flowing down over my balls
and I could feel my cock enlarging inside her
pussy. I knew I was about to explode. "OHHH GODDDD baby, that’s it fuck daddy, you’re
going to make daddy cum" "Oh yes daddy its so big and hard, do it, cum in
me" With that I shot my load. As I did she let out a
loud moan and started shaking, I knew she was
going to climax so I thrust my cock deep in her
pussy as she started to cum. I felt spasm after
spasm from her pussy as she let go. She then
collapsed onto my chest trying to catch her breath. She then gave me a deep kiss and said, "I love you daddy, and you can fuck me anytime
you want cause now I"m YOUR little slut" I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a0
hug.

www.facebook.com/meincestlover

No comments:

Post a Comment